Salient Features of BRIT STAR Online Education:
- COURSES ON OFFER:
- Pre-Primary Online Schooling – Preschool, Nursery, Lower KG, Upper KG Classes (ADMISSIONS OPEN for JULY 2021 SESSION)
- Tutorial Support for Primary and Secondary School (Key Stages 1-4) for Mathematics, Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology), History, Geography, English, etc.
- Tutorial Support for Primary and Secondary (Class 1-10) Sections for English, Mathematics, Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology), History, Geography, Hindi, Bengali etc.
- Tutorial Support for Bangladesh Board Exams:- JSC (Class 8)
- Language Courses – 5-17 Years
- Indian Languages – Hindi, Bengali, Sanskrit (COMING SOON), Urdu (COMING SOON)
- Foreign Languages (COMING SOON) – Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese and Simplified), Arabic, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch
- Basic Multimedia Course (Basics of Animation/ Motion Graphic Designing/ VFX/ Web Designing) – 12-17 Years (COMING SOON)
- Phonics and Handwriting like Cursive Writing etc. – 5 Years Onward (COMING SOON)
- Spoken English and Accent (UK and US) Training – 5-17 Years (COMING SOON)
- Vedic Math – 10 Years Onward
- Abacus/ Mental Math – 5 Years Onward (COMING SOON)
- IELTS and TOEFL preparatory courses – 14-17 Years (COMING SOON)
- Chess – 7-17 Years (COMING SOON)
- Live Online Classes
- Saved Video Classes for unlimited revision
- British Standard Education with Montessori Style Courses – lots of Games, Cartoons, Quizzes, Fun and Entertainment (For Smaller Kids)
- Certified, Trained and Experienced Female teachers
- Different Time Zones for different Regions are strictly followed for the comfort and convenience of Students and their Parents.
- 4 Intakes – January, April, July, September
- Two terms/ Semesters (of 5-6 months each) every year
- Very Reasonable and Easily affordable Tuition & Admission fees
- Flexible Payment Terms – Payment in Two Instalments. Customised Payment Plans upon special request.
- Instructional Language – British English
- British Certification on completion
Teachers can conduct live classes, can assign courses or videos. Along with this, from the teacher’s portal, teachers can also view enrolled students applied under their courses, add quiz with a video course or a lesson, edit/add questions in quiz, add/edit answer options and correct answers, search quiz or a question, view progress report of a student, search student, send message to the student/parent, add comments to a progress report, search parent, chat with admin and parent. A Training Session will be provided on how to use and work on both Web and App.
Parents need to login with their email and password for viewing their own as well as profile of their ward. Parents can search for teachers' profile, view progress report of their ward, view class timings, view messages from teachers, receive class timings notifications in email and app, send messages to the teacher, send feedback regarding teachers and courses. Along with this, parents can also view as well as download the teachers' notes and view courses or index of contents. Parents can view the student’s portal and view live class schedule or webinars scheduled. A Training Session will be provided on how to use and work on both Web and App.
Initially, parents need to register on the Brit Star Website or mobile app by providing necessary details such as email address, mobile number. Once the parent’s email is verified, they can log in into their account and edit their profile and upload their profile image. Parents can enrol their kid under a specific course and view the course description. Some courses are available for free and for some courses parents need to pay specific course amount through PayPal. Courses that are available for free allow kids to watch the videos for free and view the course content; on the other hand, the paid courses do not allow kids to watch videos for free. In addition to this, Students can attend the webinars i.e. live classes and mark attendance automatically for a class and day when a student watches a video for minimum daily routine. From the student’s portal, attendance report can be viewed and quiz results can be saved with a date after attending quiz for a specific course. Students can also watch educational games and watch educational cartoons that are associated with his/her course through external links. A Training Session will be provided on how to use and work on both Web and App.
BritStar provides live online video classes to learn while your kids spend time with family also. . Operating through App is more or less similar doing that through Web Portal. The Parents have to register their details viz. Name, Location, Email Ids’, Mobile Nos. etc. Then they need to register their wards’ details viz. Name, DOB etc. An email ID is automatically created by Brit Star Admin Backend and assigned to the Student. The student has to login using the assigned email ID and password will be same as that of the Parents’ password; whereas, Parents have to login using their personal email ID and chosen password. Rest of the features are almost similar to those of the Web Portal. A Training Session will be provided on how to use and work on both Web and App.
For an optimal experience, Brit Star Online School and Education recommends using a device that can support Adobe Flash Player, which is used in some courses to provide audio and visual effects. This includes most desktop and laptop computers, tablets, and notebooks. iOS devices are supported using Safari or Google Chrome for most of the activities. We do not recommend using Kindle devices as they are not supported.
Our recommended browsers are Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.In order to have the best possible experience with Brit Star Online School and Education, a recent version of Adobe Flash Player must be installed and enabled on your computer. Flash technology is used for audio and visual effects and will improve your experience with Brit Star Online School and Education lessons and graphics.
A computer (PC or Mac) or a mobile with “fast access” (DSL or cable modem) to the Internet is ideal. We do not recommend using cellular data or mobile hotspots.
Yes, Brit Star is a registered online education provider organization in UK and our course curriculum is designed according to British education Standards. Our certificate and courses are valid for enrolment of kids to any regular course for next grade in any school worldwide.
Not directly. But Parents have the option to select a different grade math, science, arts and language/s as an option. This will also grant kids access to that grade.
Our support team and the Brit Star Online School and Education community are here to help you. You can get help in a number of ways: Call Brit Star Online School and Education: We can be contacted at +44 0744 030 4828. We answer the phones Monday-Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time) and on Fridays from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time). Email Brit Star Online School and Education at firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com: We answer emails seven days a week.
Yes, Brit Star is a registered online education provider organization in UK and we provide certificate for any completed course which is according to British education Standards and is recognized world wide.
Yes, Brit Star Provides transcript in the form of report card which can be viewed through Kids', Parents' and Teachers' logins.
During the signup process, parents are asked to select a grade level for their kid(s). If you are not sure which grade to enrol your kid in, that’s okay. Simply choose the grade level that you think might be a good starting point based on your child’s academic background. Whatever selections you choose for your kids, parents are ALWAYS able to make changes. You can change the grade level or course selections at anytime through the Parent Dashboard, and requests will be processed from next billing cycle.
The preschool to fifth-grade curriculum consists of standards-based Language Arts, Basic Science, Math , GK, EVS, Creative Arts & Activity, Vernaculars (Hindi & Bengali) etc. The language arts curriculum is presented in a suggested sequence designed to create a strong literacy foundation. It includes phonics, grammar, reading, comprehension, spelling, vocabulary, writing skills, and more. The language arts curriculum correlates to British standard. The math curriculum combines multimedia lessons, interactive activities and reinforcing worksheets to teach basic arithmetic, number sense and operations, measurement, geometry and more. The math curriculum correlates to British standard. The preschool to eighth-grade curriculum also offers social studies and science for most grade levels. Social studies lessons are available to kids at the second through the seventh-grade level. Social studies may need to be supplemented to satisfy your local requirements. Science is available to kids at the first through the eighth-grade level, and is organized as follows:
- Elementary Science is offered from first to fifth grade and is organized by grade level. Although the materials are extensive, it does not correlate to all state standards and is not animated.
- Middle School Science is offered at the sixth to eighth-grade level. It is organized into three primary courses that correlate to British standard: Earth/Space Science, Life Science, and Physical Science. In addition, Nature of Science is provided as an added supplement with each of the middle school science courses.
In addition to the subjects specified, Brit Star Online School and Education includes the following:
- Comprehensive lesson plans, resources, and teaching tools for parents to visualise and better prepare for every step of the teaching process.
- Convenient answer keys accompany tests, quizzes, and worksheets and are available to parents in online that could be downloaded and printed.
- An Activity Planner to successfully plan out a whole school year, a few months or a couple of weeks Time-saving automated grading and reports that automatically track and record your kid’s progress
- Access to multiple grade and course levels so you can customise the curriculum to your kid’s skill level with unlimited changes.
- A secure, ad-free, online learning environment for your kids to learn.
- 24/7 access to our online curriculum.
Pricing depends on the grade level or the chosen course(s) of your kids: For more Information or Fees/ Admission related Inquiries, please call us at: +44 0744 030 4828 or write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com Your billing cycle begins on the day of registration and members are billed every 30 days. Brit Star Online School and Education has no hidden fees, Parents must withdraw their kid’s enrolment through their Parent Dashboard. Once an account is cancelled, members will only have access to the program and kid reports until the end of their billing cycle.
There are many reasons Brit Star Online School and Education works well with exceptional kids. Every child has his or her own combination of gifts, skills, needs, and difficulties with learning, so each deserves a learning program suited to his or her needs. Brit Star Online School and Education is great for educating both gifted kids and those with special needs because:
- The levels for learning are independently set for each child, helping those who perform or progress at different levels.
- Brit Star Online School and Education includes extra practice that allows kids to develop strong foundational skills.
- The program allows kids to go at their own pace and even repeat lessons if needed.
- The lessons are planned in such a manner that they use exercises to stimulate the visual, auditory, and motor skills of kids with multisensory activities.
Yes! Brit Star Online School and Education has flexible class timings and can assist with planning out your School at Home year. We understand that some parents prefer to see a structured list of what their kids should do and when, and there are parents who prefer a more flexible, less structured approach. We accommodate both these styles, as well. Whichever approach you prefer, Brit Star Online School and Education has tools that support all parents.
Brit Star Online School and Education does not provide its curriculum to schools. Brit Star Online School and Education is intended to be used in the home as a School, but any School or Educational Institute can affiliate itself to Brit Star Online School and Education.
Your child’s learning style will be of huge help when choosing a School at Home program, that is why it is important to know your child academically, when you first start School at Brit Star. The curriculum's checklist of Brit Star will help you make an informed decision when choosing a School at Home program.
Not really. Virtual schools are online schools that are usually part of either a public or private school, therefore someone other than the parent is responsible for selecting the curriculum and ultimately the education of your child.
No. Each family is unique and it’s upto you to decide how long you want to School at Home. Remember though, it’s easy to move in and out of School at Brit Star, so you can School at Home for a few years, and after that send your child back to school either after Preschool, Nursery, KG or Primary.
Brit Star offers online activities wherein the students can connect with one another virtually and can interact on a daily basis. The Teacher-in-Charge of the Batch takes utmost care so as to develop the child’s socialising skills by introducing to one another and letting them interact on a daily basis. If you enrol your child to Brit Star, School at Brit Star groups can be helpful in connecting you with other parents who can be a sounding board when you have questions.
This is a common concern for parents. At Brit Star Online School and Education, parents can monitor the progress of their child themselves. They can discuss their issues with teachers and Brit Star support. Ultimately it’s up to your parenting to best determine how you will measure progress.
One of the great aspects of School at Brit Star is the flexibility it provides. Unlike traditional schools where children follow a strict schedule, School at Brit Star allows your children to learn when it’s convenient for your family. Since School at Brit Star offers a more personal approach to learning, you’ll find that your children don’t need to spend 6 hours a day sitting at a desk doing work. Depending on your child’s grade, they will typically spend between 2-4 hours a day School at Brit Star. Depending on your preferences and extracurricular schedule, you can also decide to School at Home 5 days a week or less.
This all depends on an individual family’s budget and the grade/ course(s) chosen for the child. There really isn’t a specific amount that it costs to School at Home. Regardless of where you are financially, it’s important to try to avoid one of the biggest mistakes families make: spending a ton of money without knowing how their kid learns best. That’s why Brit Star Online Education is a good option. We offer month-to-month billing and the option to start, stop, and even pause your membership at any time. We also offer counselling and based on that we offer customised and tailor made subsidised payment plans on individual requests.
Parents who have made the decision to School at Home can start anytime. You don’t have to wait until the traditional school year ends. Once you’ve taken the necessary steps to enrol your child to Brit Star Online School and Education, it’s important that you take some time to get to know your child from an academic perspective. Many families usually take a few weeks to discover how their child learns best, when their children are most productive, which subjects they excel in, which topics pose more of a challenge, etc. Doing so will help you determine when your child is ready for a course at Brit Star,
Many families new to online schooling think about it from the literal perspective. Does the school supply what I need? Which workbooks should I buy for the kid? How do I set up my child’s learning room? Our Brit Star Online Education’s free tutorials for parents, tell about all this. We also have one-to-one counselling sessions with Parents and Kids to understand their objectives and help them choose their desired grade/ course. We also offer customised and subsidised payment plans.