ADMISSION OPEN FOR 2020
Is Your Child Ready for Elementary Schooling?
Your Next Stop! Brit Star, an online schooling family.
As part of our Special Launch Offer, first 40 students will be exempted from paying any fee, both Admission and Tuition Fees will be entirely waived off.
- Monthly Tuition Fees = $15 = 1050 INR = 1200 BDT will be applicable from 41ststudent onward.
- Complete Academic Year = $15 * 12 months = $180
PRESCHOOL/age group-2 TO 4years
WELCOME TO BRITSTAR ONLINE KG SCHOOL
Welcome to BRITSTAR ONLINE KG SCHOOL! By accessing this course you have just taken a major step towards helping your child to develop study skills.
Congratulations! To get started you need to read the course overview.The overview does two things-
- It explains what is involved in studying the preschool course.
- It helps you to think about how the course can help you achieve your goals and aims for your little ones.
Teacher and students enter a new world of virtual lectures and worksheets as the lockdown brought about by Covid-19, shuts down schools.
E-learning has this positive impact on learning because children develop better hand-eye coordination and motor skills. These skills help them to form clearer images and improve their capabilities to solve problems. Besides learning skills, e-learning can help children to develop emotional and social skills.
THE BENEFITS OF JOINING THE PRESCHOOL COURSE-
- Allow students to learn at their own pace.
- Fun and easy
- Enhance interaction.
- Development of skills-Reading, writing, speaking, learning.
- Recorded zoom classes
DURATION OF THE COURSE-
There are two terms for the entire year-
1st term- 6 months
2nd term-6 months
ENGLISH-Children will be able to-
- name the letters
- identify letters
- letter sounds (phonics)
- read easily, fluently and with good understanding
- able to write the letters
- pronounce correctly
- speak with confidence, expressing themselves using accurate vocabulary, explaining and offering a point of view
- listen intently and follow instructions successfully
- communicate with others, etc.
MATH- children will be able to-
- identify the numbers
- count the objects
- number names
- able to write number names
- sort objects
- learn shapes, etc.
GK/VALUE EDUCATION-Children will be able to
- learning about country
- festivals and religion
- self confidence, etc.
- Children will learn about fruits, flowers, vegetables
- Wild and domestic animals
- Animal and their babies
- Home and shelter
- Body parts, etc.
Children will be able to think creatively, they will be encouraged through various activities to out of the box thinking. They will be taught various rhymes, songs, action song, and different variations of crafts which children will enjoy. It refreshes their mind and give them freedom to express and relaxation.
Children will learn the letters in Hindi swar.They will be introduced to each letter, they will be able to write them as well. Identify pictures starting with the letters, identify the letters and pronouncing the them in correct way. They will also learn rhymes and stories in Hindi, etc.
- Children will letter the swarabarna and banjanbarna.
- They will be able to identify and pronounce the letters correctly
- Learn fruits vegetables, etc names in Bengali
- Children will be able to write the letters
- Stories and rhymes will be taught to them as well etc.
Children will learn different stories everyday with morals which will help them to develop their moral values.
OBJECTIVES + OUTCOME
Throughout the preschool stage we offer an integral education that is characterised by close and careful monitoring of each child and their development, always keeping in mind their individual maturity process. This is an exciting learning stage where the child’s natural curiosity and spontaneity will be given centre stage. Each child will encourage the creative spaces that allow for exploration and discovery and that will activate their imagination. We will share with them in the joy of growing and developing their own abilities and capabilities.
Together we will discover the talents that makes them unique.
Our preschool educational project is based on the following principles and abilities-
- Acquisition of principles
- We develop self-esteem
- Developing good habits and basic social rules
- Social abilities
- Cognitive development
- Language development
- Development of motor skills
- Development of artistic expression
- During the preschool years child learn to develop and manage emotional intelligence. We share games and experience that will allow children to develop strategies and abilities that will be of great help to our students in present day society.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR-
Hello, my name is Pamela Chakraborty and I am going to be your Preschool teacher. I am a Post Graduate in English and completed Teacher’s Training Course from Loreto House, Kolkata. I have seven years of experience in teaching small children.
I am so excited to meet your little ones and have them in my class.
Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/qzwc6tx6p07t/britstar.org.uk/wp-content/themes/ibble-child/learnpress/single-course/tabs/overview.php on line 51
OUR PRESCHOOL TEACHER
Please meet BritStar's Preschool Teacher Ms. Pamela Chakraborty
Subject: The child’s relationship with the physical environment
The child’s relationship with the physical environment is very important in all round development and growth of the child
Subject: The Child’s Relation to Self and People
Subject: The Child’s Relationship with Technology
4.00 average based on 1 rating
The teacher is very jovial.